A delightful luncheon to be provided by "The Three H's"
(Hannah, Helena and Heidi)
$8 at the door
Please make feast reservation checks payable to Tracy DeGarmo and mail to:
103 Village Place Drive
Chelsea, MI 48118
Please include the real name and SCA name for each person in your party.
- Fresh cheese with herbs and garlic
- Honey butter
- Newly baked breads
- Roasted squash soup (vegetarian)
- Salat (A green salad made with a variety of lettuces, fennel, and herbs)
- Saugee (Chicken with a sage and egg sauce, served cold)
- Savory Onion Tart (vegetarian)
- Char de Crabb (A baked apple tart)
- Shortbread fleur di lis
- Golden Gingerbread
Menu and ingredients are subject to change.
Please email Baroness Hannah with any dietary questions. (email@example.com)